Katisha Denton- Owner/Lead Planner/ Florist
We finally meet!!! I'm Katisha Denton- Owner, Planner, Designer of Cherishable Moments Events and Design. I am a lover of life and all of it's celebrations. My attention to detail and desire for perfection have been instrumental in ensuring the success of multiple events.
It's my belief that the planning process should be fun and relaxing for you. I can assist with the planning, budgeting, and coordinating so that you get to focus on what's important... being a guest at your own event. With a keen sense for really understanding my clients' needs, talent to design, tight knit vendor relationships, as well as the ability to turn a stressful situation into complete bliss, I will ensure that you have nothing but the best for your event.
- Starbucks order: Skinny Salted Caramel Mocha
- Free time: Cherishing spending quality time with my daughter (and hubby too!)
- Favorite Blog: StyleMePretty
- Favorite design colors: Burgundy, White and Silver
- Best part of my job: Seeing the sense of calmness on my client's face as we enter the planning process and the appreciated smile the day of their event!
Theron Denton- Owner/Director of Creative Design
Logistical Mastermind. Theron has an innate ability to connect the dots between clients and vendors, between complex creative ideas and the steps to pulling them off!
It's my belief that your event is uniquely yours and it's our focus to make that vision your reality! I have worked with all style types and budgets and have a proven track record in the coordination and design of events across a wide spectrum. Wedding and event planning and styling is who we are! We are your biggest advocate in creating a event that represents you and help you enjoy the process along the journey.
- Starbucks order: Caramel Apple Spice
- Free time: Watching an Alabama game... Roll Tide!!
- Favorite Blog: Bleacher Report and Huffington Post (wedding)
- Favorite design colors: Navy Blue and White
- Best part of my job: In the process of event day setup, seeing the vision come to life and the first look reactions.